August 22, 2012
New Renault Clio with "Love at First Sight" Styling
Since the launch of the original model in 1990, some 11.5 million Clios have been sold in more than 115 countries.
The new Renault Clio stands out through the following features:
• Sensuous, passionate styling, the fruit of the Renault design renaissance, plus an extensive range of exterior and interior personalisation options.
• Affordable innovative technologies: Reversing camera, keyless entry, Renault R-Sound app, Renault Bass Reflex system.
• Six-speed EDC dual clutch automatic transmission.
• Renault R-Link, an integrated internet-connected touchscreen tablet.
• Comprehensive range of engines engineered to deliver fuel efficiency and CO2 emissions.
New Renault Clio is the first production model to give full expression to the Renault design renaissance inspired by Laurens van den Acker, Senior Vice-President, Corporate Design.
• Renault competition: 150 schoolchildren in 12 countries working for road safety:
Isabelle Franciosa reports:
Renault has for over a decade been raising the awareness of one million children a year through its Safety and Mobility for All program. The YOUR Ideas, YOUR Initiatives competition is part of this effort, giving children and teenagers worldwide the chance to create projects on road safety and sustainable mobility.
The best projects are short-listed and shared at a big international event. In 2012 the 13 finalist teams met at the Paris Science and Industry Museum to present their projects to the jury. The first prizes went to the teams from Slovenia and India. The initiative is part of the company’s social responsibility policy and contributes to the objectives of the United Nations Decade of Action for Road Safety.
Posted by Editors at August 22, 2012 9:10 AM | Link to this Post